The St. James 50 6L6 guitar combo amp is a lightweight and portable valve amp from Blackstar, delivering advanced and innovative 50-watt powered sound. The 6L6 design offers a wide range of heavy guitar tones, making it simple to use but highly versatile. Developed after months of forensic examination of vintage valve amps, the intuitive two channel set-up delivers high-quality cleans and overdrives. An inductive load is built into each St. James 50 6L6 amp, allowing you to run the valves flat out without having a speaker connected. Capture incredible tones via USB/XLR D.I. out or headphones thanks to the Plus Cab Rig, an innovative DSP speaker simulator. You can also choose between 50 watts, 5 watts or Sag thanks to the Power Reduction switch, allowing you to get the ideal balance of power and response for any setting. With a unique Celestion Zephyr lightweight ferrite speaker, candlenut plywood cabinet and universal power supply, the St. James 50 6L6 delivers amazing tones in an unbelievably lightweight design.
- Ultra-lightweight 50-watt combo
- 2 x ECC83, 2 x 6L6
- Two footswitchale channels and footswitchable channel II boost
- 50W / 5W / Sag power reduction
- Studio quality digital reverb and effects loop
- USB audio output with Cab Rig advanced DSP cabinet simulator
- Exclusive 1x12" Celestion G12Z-70 ‘Zephyr’ 8-ohm custom-designed, lightweight speaker